Gressel Law
Friday, January 08, 2010


I do not offer family law services. However, I have many years of experience in advising divorcing parents and their families about estate planning issues of special interest to them. Most pressing for those with minor children is that the ex-spouse will be the sole manager of any inheritance those children receive from the other parent, or the family of the other parent. Divorcing people also need a whole new estate and perhaps tax plan, one suited to an unmarried person. 

My Services to Divorcing People and their Families

           • Evaluation of the estate and tax planning needs of the newly or about to be single person

           • Advice about best methods to control inheritances for children

           • Advice about safe methods of avoiding probate for singles


Divorcing people: be sure to ask your parents, siblings, aunts and uncles to safeguard any inheritances they plan to leave to your children!